approxlib - Approximate Tree Matching Library
Download here the source code for approximate tree matching library
Along with our research on approximate tree matching we have implemented a number of tree matching algorithms (both our own and other algorithms found in literature). Download here the source code for the following algorithms:
- pq-gram distance (main memory and disk based) — Augsten et al., VLDB 2005
- windowed pq-gram distance (main memory and disk based) — Augsten et al., ICDE 2008
- incremental update of the pq-gram index — Augsten et al., VLDB 2006
- tree edit distance — Zhang and Shasha, SIAM J. on Computing 1989
- (fanout) weighted tree edit distance — Augsten et al., ACM TODS 2010
- binary branch distance — Yang et al., SIGMOD 2005
- tree edit distance embedding — Garofalakis and Kumar, ACM TODS 2005
- buttom-up distance — Valiente, 2001
- full path distance — Buttler, 2004
- inclusion distance
What you find here is a snapshot of our source code. It is in an early stage and implementation/documentation are limited to our own needs. The code is “as is” - no warranties whatsoever. We still decided to publish it due to the many requests we got.
We are happy to share our source code and appreciate your feedback (to Nikolaus Augsten).
Our library is evolving with our research and future versions will be published here. They may not be compatible with the current version.